Feeling disconnected from a family member?
A teen feeling the pressures of school, friends, and parents?
A parent or spouse trying to figure out how to balance life’s demands and still take care of yourself?
Struggling with a life transition (divorce, new baby, blended family, grief or loss)?
Having nightmares, anxiety, fear, or flashbacks?
Or just in need of an objective but nurturing setting in which to work through your concerns and challenges with the help of a compassionate and experienced professional?
If you're an adult, adolescent, parent or couple struggling with these or other emotional issues, counseling offers a way to:
- Strengthen relationships
- Avoid power struggles with your child
- Develop skills to manage conflict and stress, and decrease depression and anxiety
- Heal past trauma, hurt feelings, broken trust, and anger
- Increase self-esteem and self-confidence
- Communicate more effectively with family members and partners
As a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, I have the professional training and experience to help you in a safe, confidential and nurturing environment. My private practice in Santa Rosa, CA, provides the following services:
718 Spring Street
Santa Rosa, CA 95404